English Text

Call Us Now
+61 2 8206 2787
Sydney | Brisbane | Shanghai | Baotou

Area of Practice


" I approached a number of law firm and I picked Chen Shan Lawyers to handle my matter.My first impression of my lawyer ... "

- Ms. Liang

" I would like to send Chen Shan Lawyers my utmost thanks for the care, hard work and dedication you committed to my assault ..."

- Ms. Luk

" I am purchasing my second property with Chen Shan Lawyers, after being very satisfied with their service for my first property. ..."

- Ms. Zheng

" I wish to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to the solicitors at Chen Shan Lawyers in assisting and handling ... "

- Ms. Li

" Just writing to firstly say thanks and secondly to congratulate you on your professionalism – you were outstanding. ..."

- Ms. Wu

" I am most pleased with the service I have received from Chen Shan Lawyers for my Subclass 457 work visa application. ..."

- Mr. Nie

Read More Image

Home » Practice Areas » Immigration and Education » General Skilled Migration

General Skilled Migration

If you do not have an employer sponsoring you, you can apply as either independent or sponsored skilled migrants. No matter whether you are in Australia, or outside Australia, we can help you find the most appropriate visa and provide a full range of legal support during your visa application.

We can assist you in applying the following if you are in Australia:

  • Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa (subclass 885)
  • Skilled – Independent (Residence) Visa (subclass 886)
  • Skilled – Regional (Residence) Visa (subclass 887)
  • Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 487)
  • Skilled – Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa (subclass 476)

We can assist you in applying the following if you are outside Australia:

  • Skilled – independent (Migrant) Visa (subclass 175)
  • Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (subclass 176)
  • Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (subclass 475)
  • Skilled – Recognised Graduate (Temporary) Visa (subclass 476)

We can also assist you in any other matters, such as adding family members to your visa application, health problems and character problems, which you may encounter in the process of lodging a skilled migration application.

To seek our advice on your employer sponsored immigration matter, please book an appointment online or call us now at 02 8206 2787

Keywords: 华人律师 悉尼律师 Chinese lawyer Chinese Law Firm